Membership of the Citroën Car Club of Tasmania is open to all Citroën enthusiasts. Ownership of a Citroën, whilst encouraged and supported by the club, is not a pre-requisite for membership. If, for instance, you're considering the purchase of a Citroën (and we highly recommend that you do!) club membership can help steer you towards an example that's going to be right for you.
You can download a membership form in MS Word format here. It may be used for application or renewal of membership. Just fill it in and forward to the Club Secretary, along with the Annual membership fee.
The benefits of club membership include:
- Fun events throughout Tasmania with like-minded enthusiasts
- One of the best Citroën oriented magazines in Australia "CitroëNews"
- LHM hydraulic suspension fluid at competitive prices
- Contacts with inter-State Citroën clubs and enthusiasts
- Technical advice, support and encouragement from your fellow members
- Access to Vintage Registration scheme for eligible vehicles.
Membership fees, payable yearly, are as follows:
Individual = $50
Family = $50
Associate/ Pensioner = $40
Payments may be made by direct deposit to the following bank account:
Citroën Car Club of Tasmania Inc.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 067 - 028
Account Number 1023 - 5916
Alternatively, send a cheque or money order to: